Zona Franca Barú
From FZ-Pedia - The world’s largest free zone encyclopedia
Promote and facilitate investors, developers and national and international economic development activities under the Special Regime and Tourist Zone Franca Multimodal Logistics and Support companies.
- Law May 19, 2001 (Whereby Baru Free Zone is created) that creates a Customs Tax and Special Tourist Zone Franca Multimodal and Logistic Support in Baru.
- Regulations for the Prevention of Crime Money Laundering and Terrorism.
- Resolution in force for charging commercial movements.
- Act 42 of 2000
- 80 law that dictates standards incentives for the promotion of tourism in Panama
- Law 120 of 30 December 2013 amending Law 19 of 2001, Creating the Tax and Customs Special Tourist Zone Franca Multimodal and Logistic Support in Baru, and introducing other tax provisions. P. 82
- Companies established in the Free Zone in Baru will enjoy additional tax incentives to eligible, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All goods and other items or negotiable entering the free trade areas owned or operated by the Free Zone Baru, shall be exempt, at all times, paying taxes, tax, national or other order charges, therefore its introduction in these areas, and its permanence in them, and other contributio