Free Zone Sulina
Policy Sulina Free Zone Administration is streaming its efforts towards these two latter topics: manufacturing and services. In this way, the possibility of goods’ storage in the Free Zone is very well completed by processing, sorting, marking, assembling and many other operations which a raw material or good may support. The goods stored and processed in the free zone can be delivered on markets like former Commonwealth of Independent States but in near and Middle East. As a result, the direct co-operation between you and our Administration or by your Free Zone’s end users can be but fruitful. Our professionals are at your service regarding the activity within free zone area.
- Law no.84/992, concerning the regime of free zones in Romania;
- Romanian Government Decision no. 156/1993, concerning establishment of Sulina Free Zone Administrati• on;
- Law no. 244/2004, concerning completion and modification of Law no. 84/1992;
- Romanian Government Decision no.1669/2004, concerning methodology for renting developed through free zones;
- Romanian Government Decision no. 1998/2004, concerning methodology for leasing developed through free zones;
- Law no. 141/1997, concerning Customs’ Code;
- Decision no. 177/2003, concerning technical customs settlement for goods in/out the free zones;
- Order no. 1431/2002, concerning license and access pass granting.
President, General Director of A.R. Sulina Free Zone
- Mitea Marius Lucian
- Gaidanut Raluca
- Giurea Luminiţa
- Condrat Nicuşor
- Elionora Babu
- Leasing for a period up to 49 years.
- Renting for a period of minimum one month and maximum 5 years.
- No customs dues;
- All vessels operating in Sulina Free Zone, without reaching another Romanian inner Danube port, are exempted from Sulina channel dues;
- Upon liquidation or reducing of the activity carried out within the free zone, foreign, natural or legal persons may transfer abroad the capital and the profit, after having paid all their debits to the Romanian state and to their contractual partners.
- No currency restriction.
- Financial operations developed while building objectives within the free zone, trade activities and services between residents, restaurants, can be made in ROL too.