Free Zone Galati
We aim to be your long-term partners on the way to your business success. We are here, where East meets West, at the crossroads of many commercial routes to offer you the place where you can develop your business safely and profitable.
We are open to your proposals and ideas and we will try to promote them in the available legal frame and with all our possibilities.
Galati Free Zone was established by Government Decision no.190/1994 and on basis of Law 84/1990 and its purpose is to promote international economic exchange, to attract foreign capital, to bring new technologies and to increase possibilities to use national economy resources.
Regia Autonoma “Administratia Zonei Libere Galati”
Str. Al. I. Cuza, bloc Cristal, Galati – Romania
Tel: 0040 236 411 222
Fax: 0040 236 414 929
- handling, warehousing, sorting, measurement, packing, conditioning, transforming, assembling, producing, marking, testing, auctioning, selling, buying, examination, repairing, dissembling of wares;
- organizing of trade shows and other shows;
- stock-exchange and financial operations;
- transports, internal and international forwarding;
- renting or granting of buildings, warehousing spaces or other lands suited to all kind of building of economic nature;
- quantity and quality wares control;
- Services an also others activities specific to free zones.
- customs duties are paid only in the moment when they are introduced in free circulation;
- station of goods inside Galati Free Zone is not limited in time;
- to introduce wares inside Galati Free Zone doesn’t require deposit of customs warranty or to declare a customs regime;
- for goods exported from Galati Free Zone outside European Union space you do not have to pay customs duties or VAT;
- you have the advantage to deposit goods inside Galati Free Zone without paying any kind of customs duties or VAT up till the moment the goods are exported from Galati Free Zone towards community space and only for the quantity you want to sell towards community space ( European Union space )
- transit of goods between free zones is also exempted from customs duties